Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Dear Target,

Dear Target,

Oh how you toy with my heart. Your bullseye is just a big ole' hypnosis scheme isn't it?! I could simply need toothpaste, but why do I leave with $50 worth of other crap I didn't even need? And those sales?! Don't get me started on how awesome the sales are, especially after a big holiday, hello 70-90% off!! Plus you're always finding ways for me to save more with the Cartwheel app and your coupons, so for that I thank you. When I go a week without walking through those automatic doors, I feel a slight rash coming on. No matter what my boyfriend says, I don't have a Target obsession, it's more like a love affair. Alright Targs, now stop being so darn cute and taking all my monies from me.

Love,
Target Lover 

Allieology

 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

4 comments:

  1. You are so right about the hypnosis!!! haha Oh man, Target is my favorite place ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share the same love for Target! You always find stuff there that you totally don't need, but have to HAVE, like right that second! I usually go 2 - 3 times a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that all of those stores are like that, and Target is at the helm! I mean, did I need that top and those earrings? NO! Did I get them anyway? Yes!

    ReplyDelete