Friday, July 11, 2014

Funnies on Pinterest

Hey lovers! Happy Friday!!! For the first Friday in almost a month I have absolutely nothing planned and it feels amazing. One of my absolute favorite things to do in the wee hours of the night when I can't go to sleep is peruse Pinterest. If you are ever in a bad, angry, bored, unhappy, [insert whatever mood here] just click yourself over to the humor section of Pinterest and have yourself many laughs. I promise you won't regret this decision, but I do apologize for the hours you will spend on there...sorry I'm not sorry.

Here are some of my favorite funny pins:

Pin

Pin

Pin

Pin

Pin

And finally...

Pin

Do you guys now see the need to head over to the humor section. Now go laugh your asses off, then when you're done with that you can back your azz up to this jam.






Allieology


 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, these definitely made for a fantastic start to my Friday - thank you :) I especially love that sleep/food one and the orangutan!

    ReplyDelete