Thursday, November 5, 2015

Thankful Thursday {First Week}

Happy Friday eve friends! Since it is the month of thanks, I wanted to do something a little different on Thursdays around here. I'll showcase what I'm thankful for each Thursday of November, if you guys would like to also share what you're thankful for, I'll have a little link up below each week so you guys can join along! 

Today I want to share why I'm thankful for my wonderful fiance!

A and I fit perfectly together, but we are two different people with the food we like, shows we watch, and things we do. I think that's what truly makes us appreciate each other. I've learned to love some of his favorites and vice versa, that's the beauty of a relationship. Taking two completely different people and mending them together to work.


Tell me that isn't the cutest baby ever. I can't wait until we have babies because if they're supposed to be half as cute at that, I'll be thrilled!! 


A is my best friend and he handles me at my crazy so well. With the craziness of wedding planning he is my rock to keep me sane and lets me know that in the end only the 2 of us being married and living our beautiful life together matters. He grounds me and makes me fall in love over and over again. I seriously think God sent him my way to give me exactly what I want and at the perfect time. I'm thankful for what I did to get such an amazing human being to spend my life with. Although the next 8ish months of planning will be hectic and stressful, I rest easy knowing that at the end of that on July 16th, 2016 I get to call this amazing man my husband and for that I am thankful for!


Thanks for always being a goofball and loving me even when I make it hard!






9 comments:

  1. Love this! I will definitely link up this month. It's amazing being married to your best friend =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!! Gary and I could not be more different either - but somehow it totally works! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just joined the linkup, lady! You have great things to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet post! I like this idea! I've tried to do this in Novembers past and always get sidetracked. Maybe with your link up I can get myself to stick with it. I'll try and join in next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww look at Baby A - adorable! Loving this whole post and yay for only 8 months to go <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you two found each other! Match made in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two are so cute! Believe me, marrying your best friend is the best decision! And opposites on so many things make marriage even more fun, haha. ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE THIS POST! You two are the cutest and I love reading and feeling the love you have for him! It's beautiful! haha sorry to get sappy but it is, it's what love should be :) His baby picture tho! SO CUTE!! I'm excited for the wedding :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this was such a sweet post <3

    ReplyDelete