Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful Thursday | Happy Thanksgiving

Seriously how has this month flew by?! The closer it gets to Christmas the more it reminds me that this year is nearly over!!! I don't know if I'm truly ready for that, but that's a post for another day! Today is the final Thursday left for my Thankful Thursday link up that I've been doing all month. If you write a post about what you're thankful for and want to link up, go for it below!! 



Family
First and foremost, I would be nowhere without my family. They have supported me in everything I do and I'm seriously gonna miss the heck out of them when I move nearly 1,000 miles away from them! I'm thankful my parents have worked their butts off (and still are) to give my sister and I everything we want. I'm thankful for my sister whose 100% my best friend and partner in crime, I don't know where I'd be without her in life! And I'm thankful for my extended family who I'm super excited to see in July for my wedding and who continue to send ideas and ways they are gonna help my big day be fabulous!




Friends
My friends I am super thankful for because they have been around for years now. They are some of the closest people in my life next to my family! I don't know where I'd be without my girls nights or fun times with these crazy group of people I call my friends!



Fiance
Of course I'm thankful for the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am so grateful for God to bring me someone like A because I don't know where I would be without him. I can't imagine life before him and I don't want to. I'm grateful that I get to spend this Thanksgiving, and many more with him!


Future family
My future in-laws definitely deserve a little love here because they have seriously been amazing. Besides showering me with gifts everytime I come into town, they have invited me into their house like their own daughter and have supported any decisions that A and I have made. Their main concern is that we are happy and for that I am thankful!


Health
This is a pretty important one because health issues have come up in the last year which I had to deal with. I won't share too much, but everything is all good and I'm thankful and hopeful that it stays this way for a long time! 

Job
I'm so thankful for a job that my boss understands that I'm doing this whole long distance thing and allows me so many days off without ever questioning me or getting upset! This job has been such an amazing journey in learning and bettering myself in my field and making some amazing friendships! I'll be sad when I eventually have to leave, but I can't wait to see what the next 7-8 months hold at the clinic!

*****************************

So guys, tell me what are you thankful for this year!!

Happy Turkey Day!!!



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful list of gratitude, Nikki! Thanks for sharing and Happy Thanksgiving!!
    Peace, Sarah
    simplysarahs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete