Monday, November 30, 2015

Floral Dresses with Candace

Happy Monday friends! I hope you all have had a super Thanksgiving weekend and are stuffed beyond means, I know I am!! I am still running around Houston with my love, but I have such a special treat for you guys today!! I have seriously been loving getting to know Candace over the past few weeks through blogging! She is such a genuinely sweet person and her blog is so down to earth, I promise if you don't already know her, you will love her!!!

******************************

Hey!! I'm Candace and I blog over at Lovely Little Rants! I blog (and sometimes even vlog) all about life in Arizona with my cute husband, Jason, the fact that Arizona refuses to change seasons, and I include plenty of juicy rants. I like talking about anything I feel like! Clothes do make a normal appearance on my blog because online shopping just so happens to be my weakness. I am SO excited to be guest posting today on Nikki's blog. I have loved getting to know Nikki through blogging and she is such a sweet friend to have :) 


I wanted to talk about a cute winter dress today! I posted this dress a little bit ago on my own blog, but I love it so much I wanted to share it with you guys, too! I live in Arizona so winter takes its sweet time making an appearance down here. I love this dress because it's long enough to keep my legs warm, but still at that cute midi length, as you can see ;) Plus FLORAL you guys, who isn't into floral?!



I got this dress from Pink Desert boutique but you can find cute winter midi dresses almost anywhere! I'm currently eyeing this one, this one, and this one! Obviously you may or may not have caught me in the middle of making a Christmas wish list ;) Happy winter, go snatch up a cute dress! Those holiday parties are coming up and this floral pattern looks fancy without actually being too fancy, ya know?

xo
Candace

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty dress! I love floral prints anytime of the year. :)

    ReplyDelete