Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday Loves

Woohoo it's finally Friday guys! I cannot be more excited for today because in a few short hours (after a quick dental check up) I'm headed to the airport to pick up 2 of my favorite people ever, my momma and sissy!!!!


We have some errands and lots of catching up/packing to get done before we head out for our cruise tomorrow, but I'm so excited to be sharing this adventure with them. We also get to celebrate my mom's 60th birthday on Sunday while we're on the cruise and I can't wait to just celebrate her. She is such an amazing mother and I cannot express how much she means to me. Having moved hundreds of miles away from her has been awfully tough especially since starting this new chapter of my life without her being by my side. She has been there through everything in my life and she more than deserves this trip. She is as young as we are, at times younger than us with all she does in a day. She's an amazing chef, organizer and overall kind hearted soul. I hope to one day be just a fraction of the type of mother she is because she loves us through anything and would do anything in the world for my sister and I's happiness. Love you momma and hope you have the best time!!

This week has been the week of serious pampering just getting prepped for the cruise. On Monday I got my nails done at a new salon near work and I was in love, I almost didn't want to leave and drive home because of how relaxed I was. I also got dipped nails for the first time and think I found my new favorite nail technique. If you have a salon that offers it I highly recommend it, much safer than gel and lasts much longer!



And now because I have nothing else, I'll leave y'all with some funnies. (p.s. I am going to try to post on Instagram and possibly Snapchat if I'm able to while on the cruise. If you want to follow along, add me npat62 for both.)










*****************************

Well folks, that's all I've got. I'm going to be pretty MIA from the blogging world until May 1st!

Linking up with Amanda!

2 comments:

  1. LOL at that dishes meme - spot on! So exciting that your mom and sister arrive today, have an absolutely fantabulous time on the cruise celebrating your beautiful momma <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blast on the cruise and enjoy all the quality time with your mom and sis! Perfect way to celebrate your Mom's 60th!!

    ReplyDelete