Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Happy Birthday Hubs

Happy hump day loves! I'm just popping in because I wanted to dedicate today's post for my amazing hubby. It's his birthday today and even though he should be relaxing and enjoying the day he is prepping for his exam that's tomorrow. 

I'm so proud of him and to call him my husband because he is such a thoughtful, patient, caring and intelligent man that I love learning more and more about every day of this married adventure of ours. I can't wait to celebrate him even more this weekend with our loved ones, but today is for him!

Even though he despises when I suggest we take a picture, more notably a selfie....we take some good selfies together and there's nobody I'd rather  selfie with than him!


6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, A! Men are just not fans of selfies ;) but I love these that you've snuck in over time! Good luck on his exam.

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so cute. happy birthday to your husband! hope you guys have the best day. i loved the snap of this morning!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw so cute! Happy birthday to your hubby! I hope you guys have a great time celebrating when he's done with his exams! http://www.sequinsandseabreezes.com/2017/04/cobalt-blue-maxi.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday A!! You guys get to celebrate big next week on your cruise <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happiest of birthday to A! Hopefully y'all will get to celebrate properly once his exam is over!

    ReplyDelete