Monday, March 10, 2014

Blogmopolitan Quiz

Hi friends! I have been seeing this cutesy quiz floating around the blogosphere and have been wanting to participate, but I just kept forgetting, whoops. Well since I had nothing to do one day, I decided to fill it out. Shout out to Erin for creating this little genie!


Some of these were kind of hard to answer for me, but I think I did a pretty good job. I do get pretty defensive when someone eats my chocolate, especially if I don't know about it. Usually I will be nice and share, but just don't snatch it without letting me know, or I will cut a b up. What do you guys think? How would you have answered these? If you want to do one of these for yourself, head on over here and download the image and go to town!


 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

1 comment:

  1. I've got a case of road rage SO bad because of bad drivers. It's something I just can't stand! I'm also a Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete