Monday, March 17, 2014

Weekend Recap

Hey lovers, Happy St. Patricks Day!! I feel like I've been in a blogging funk because I got productive a few weeks ago and wrote up a bunch of posts to be scheduled and lately haven't been keeping up with blogs, whoops. Well since I actually did something this weekend I figured I would actually blog about it! If you Instafollow me then you've probably seen these pictures already, but if you don't then you can follow me here! Anywho, Friday was spent like most of my Friday's lately, staying in, eating ice cream and watching a movie, it was fabulous and I don't regret a minute of it. Although I worked all weekend, I wanted to make sure I went out for St.Patty's Day this year because Chicago definitely knows how to celebrate this holiday. I wish I was able to head over to the river to see it getting dyed, but work held me up until the afternoon. My friends and I drove downtown in the afternoon and headed right to Wrigleyville to start our festivities. I unfortunately kept it pretty tame because being on call at 6am could do that to a person, but fun was definitely had! Let the pictures just do the talking for this.

Nothing better than a car selfie :P

Courtesy of Google.com
Lovely streets of Chicago in full celebration mode.





Of course we got snow that night, and Taco Bell was so beyond necessary at this point.

I spent Sunday watching Selection Sunday and figuring out my bracket plans, this is my first year giving a shit about it because of this lovely man that's in my life. He lives for this and I think it's a nice way for him to teach me something and gain some new guessing skills! The only thing I figured out is I'm projecting Florida to win it all, let's hope I can figure out the rest of my bracket.

What did you guys do this weekend? Linking up with Lisa & Bella for Weekend Recap and Rachael & Lisa for Weekly wrap up!! 

Dateless in Dallas

The Rachael Way




 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

4 comments:

  1. Taco Bell is always necessary after drinking :)

    It fascinates me how they dye the river green, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taco bell is the best. I'm one that has to eat before I drink. Unless I get too messed up then i eat afterwards which isn't likely. Love the pic of the green water.

    http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/03/blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos! They're so pretty! Hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me want to go back to weekend trip soooooo badly!!! Glad you enjoyed your day trip there!

    ReplyDelete