Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I Can't Wait For Summer Because...

Hey guys, so you know when big (awesome) bloggers tell ya to do something, then ya do it basically?! Well when Helene & Taylor tell you they are doing a one day link up, I will definitely be present! I mean who doesn't wanna sit at the cool kid table?!


Anywho, let's get to the real reason behind this post....SUMMER!!!!!

Helene In Between

Bikinis.
Concerts.
Beach.
Sun.
Tanning.
Cute clothes.
Trips.
Pool.
Ray Bans.
Weddings.
4th of July.
BBQs.
Birthdays.


Let's just say because of this "Polar Vortex" I think everyone everywhere will be glad it's finally summer!! 



 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

3 comments:

  1. Summer cannot get here soon enough for all those reasons mentioned above! Hands down the best time of year :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These posts are making me wish it were summer so bad! I can't wait for the sun, the tanning, day drinking, and cute swimsuits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm make my day why don't cha with that intro?!?!/ god love ya :) i wish i was bikini ready but honestly when the drinks are flowing i really won't care.

    ReplyDelete