Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Top 10 Cheat List

Hey girl hey! So, since I guess I'm in what they call a "relationship" this post would be pretty fitting. The guy I'm dating will now be referred to as A on this here blog, fyi. So a few days ago A and I were talking about who our top 5 celebrity cheat list would consist of and it got me thinking. So that was our homework assignment for each other, compile a list of 5 celebrities who if we ever got the chance to meet, we would share a romantic evening with ;)! When A started telling me his list, it was a list of some decent girls (he definitely prefers brunettes, so I will not be going blonde ever lol). After his top 5 he started listing a few other "bonus" celebs because he was having a hard time narrowing them down. So what started out as a top 5 list turned into a top 10, good to know I'm not the only one from the two of us who couldn't narrow it down. 

I figured this would be a fun list to share with you guys and see how you guys weighed in on my picks. For the most part he liked my list which was a good thing.

Bradley Cooper, Henry Cavill, Ian Somerhalder, Jesse Williams


Channing Tatum, Justin Timberlake, Christ Hemsworth, Colin Kaepernick, Adam Levine, Leonardo DiCaprio

What are your thoughts on my list? There are obviously a LOT more guys that I think are highly attractive and since I only had a top 10 to work with, these were my best picks. Do you and your s/o have a cheat list (either shared or in your head)? Who would you add or remove from my list?

Since I'm in a mood and this just made my heart melt, I had to share this with you guys! I seriously think J.Law & Bradley Coops should ditch their current bf/gf and just date each other, this is proof...


(Notice that they look at each other first, then their s/o...it's fate!)

 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

5 comments:

  1. Yup, you picked the best ones! I also think J Law & Bradley should be together! I think they have great chemistry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES to Channing Tatum... just beautifulness *sigh*.

    And tell me all about this "A" in more detail ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely had to say yes to a lot of your list, also YES to Jennifer and Bradley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of them! Great picks :)

    Shane, Whispering Sweet Nothings
    Marketing Assistant, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete