Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Confessions...

Happy hump day y'all! I have been seriously slacking on my blogging lately and I hate that I can't find a bunch of motivation to post, but I'm working on it. 

i confess...

...I've been watching too many re-runs of csi:miami for it to not be normal anymore

...I've been pinning a LOT lately for my "future" wedding, guys I am nowhere near this, but I can't help but want to plan all the deets

...I'm so excited to have booked my flight to New Orleans, I don't go until June, but man that can't come quick enough

...I've kind of been annoyed with my bestie who's getting married in July, I love her to death, but I feel her wedding is the only thing we talk about anymore

...I need to be less nice. At work, I'm working a billion more extra hours, because I cannot say no. Also with my personal life, I am agreeing and saying yes to things I just don't want to do, but can't seem to come up with enough excuses to get out of it

...I've been doing pretty well at limiting or stoping any unnecessary spending this month and I'm super proud of the fact that I've been able to stick with it

...A's birthday is this weekend and I have no idea if I should get him something or not, it's still early in our relationship and I don't know what or if I should get him anything....halppppp

Alright, that's enough confessing for one day. Linking up with the always hilarious Kat for humpday confessions.



 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

8 comments:

  1. Confessions are always nice. I'm sure you feel good after getting this all off your chest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. personally, i don't think you need to make excuses for something you don't want to do, esp social outings. i straight up say: sorry, that's way too late for me!! then again, everyone knows i'm an old hag so they laugh it off.

    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nikki!!! Oh totally get him something.. Even if its like chocolates or something (I know that sounded weird lol) But you get the point. Its the thought that counts, big or small!! Except if he's a D.. than heck's no!!! lol Xo

    Lisa,xx
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not cool when weddings take over someone's life. It's a big party not a subject for 100% of convos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As far as b-day gifts go.... sports tickets. It's still basketball season (NBA) and baseball is just getting started. You can't go wrong with tickets to a fun game :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd definitely say get your guy an "experience" so it's not too much but still shows you're thinking of him! Like Kate said, tickets to sporting events or concerts are great- casual but thoughtful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was such a cute post! I've seen a couple of these, and I also confess to wasting a lot of time. Love your blog

    x leah symonne x

    http://www.itsleli.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh sports tickets for sure are a great idea!

    Please have a couple beignets and some Cafe Du Monde coffee for me over in New Orleans! I love that place!

    ReplyDelete