Friday, April 25, 2014

If You Really Knew Me...

...you'd know

...I love forehead kisses

...I sleep better when it's raining/thunder-storming

...I love lazy Sundays

...I long for a love they write about in classic literary novels

...I would eat Taco Bell everyday if I could (w/o the weight gaining consequences of course)

...I dream up so many dreams I can't keep up with them all

...I long for a style like Jacqueline Onassis and Audrey Hepburn

...I love handbags and shoes more than I feel I should

...I think a great pair of shoes can change your mood around completely

...I am in a constant wonderlust, I want to travel anywhere and everywhere

...I drink Starbucks at least 2-3 times a week, which doesn't seem like a lot, but I cut down drastically

...I feel naked and lost without my iPhone

...I think music can fix anything



Also, because it's Friday I gotta link up with Whitney for #backthatazzup




 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

2 comments: