Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween friends!!

I'm working all day, but I am excited to get home and pass out candy to the kiddos. I hope we get more than we did last year, but it's supposed to be a cold and windy evening, unfortunately. Since I'm not going anywhere except work and don't feel like dressing up, here's what I'll be wearing to work today.


When I get home to pass out candy tonight, I'll likely get my cat costume on. Here's how I wore it last year, but I may skip out on the tutu, that glitter on there got e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e. 


What are your costume plans for today? Any fun plans or parties you have planned?

Whatever your plans, enjoy and stay safe out there!

Helene in Between Blogtober



 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment