Monday, October 5, 2015

Weekending: Working, Shopping & Resting

Man oh man, another weekend came and went just like that. I felt like this weekend was quite the doozy because I worked practically all weekend long. Besides some shopping at Ulta, I picked up some much needed (and not always needed) stuff. I'm so thrilled with the stuff I got, can't wait to do a haul post in the coming week or so. 

I will share that I finally caved and bought myself the Clarisonic Mia 1. I feel like I've been so off the loop for not having this and with only having it a few days, I'm already in love!!



Another place I went to (I told you I was pretty much working and shopping all weekend long) was Target. After seeing snaps from my girl Amanda having just bought the comfiest cardigan, I knew I had to run out and see if my store had it, and they sure did! 


Seriously this cardigan is the softest material and can perfectly layer for cooler weather! I suggest you run to your local Targs and pick yourself up one of these, you won't regret it. 


I also got this adorable sheer plaid blouse. I love how it's perfect to wear during the holidays and totally goes with the whole plaid trend that's happening right now. Another fave pick, can't wait to pair it with a cute statement necklace.


Besides shopping, I did go and watch Hotel Transylvania 2 with my cousin and sister. I thought this was such a cute movie and totally fun to watch for all ages, not just kids. We were probably the only 3 people in the theater without any children, so I'm sure judging was happening...no shame in my game. 

My sissy also finally got around to accepting her role as maid of honor...like she had any choice, but I'm glad she said yes and can't wait to have her by my side.


Finally I'll leave you with another teaser picture from our San Antonio engagement pictures. I did finally get to see all the pictures (all 140 of them!!!). I am so so so thrilled with how all the pictures turned out and I have so many to chose from to do save-the-dates and incorporate the pictures in my shower and our wedding!!


Such a dreamy shot and looks like we were in a different country, so excited to share my others with you guys soon :)!

How were all your weekends? Any good movies or items you bought that is a "must have"? Leave them in the comments below.

Linking up with Biana for weekending!!

8 comments:

  1. Yay for finally caving on a Clarisonic! I LOVE mine! I seriously don't think I could live without it. And loving your Target finds! So cute! That plaid shirt is so perfect for fall! That engagement shot is gorgeous! Can't wait to see more! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop it with all these teasers seriously - give them all to us!!! Love your new cardigan - I dont think my target had it :( xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boooo to working all weekend, but yay for your new Clarisonic and more gorgeous e-pics <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay you got the photos back! I love that one of the two of you by the fountain. So sweet and romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had my Clarisonic for almost 6 months now and I am in love with mine too!! And so excited to see the rest of your engagement pictures! - Svetlana @Life With a Side of Wine

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you love your Clarisonic! I can't live without mine!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your engagement picture looks amazing! Have a great week!
    Morgan | theradwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love my Clarisonic!! I haven't been using it that much during the pregnancy because my skin seems sensitive right now, but I'll be back on it in a few months! I am still totally swooning over your engagement pics! You guys are gorgeous together.

    ReplyDelete