Thursday, January 23, 2014

Off on a Jet Plane

It's time to fly for this girl. I wanted to do a quick post about what I think are travel essentials.


These are definitely only a few things that I think are essential for any flight. I need to be comfortable on the plane no matter if it's a 1 hr flight or 15 hr flight, comfort beats all. Also since getting my Longchamp bag, I know traveling is going to be easy because it's large enough to fit all of my necessary purse essentials. Definitely have to have my iPhone and headphones (wish I had beats by Dre, wah) to keep myself busy for any possible delays or in case I zip through the security lines. Water is so essential for me on a flight because I get dehydrated so easily. Of course, this is an after check-in purchase, but got to stay hydrated 30,000 feet up in the air.

What are some of your essentials when you travel?!

Follow along on all my shenanigans on my Instagram!

 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip and stay warm! :)

    Comfy clothes are an absolute must for me while flying, if I can't stretch out the way I'd like to I at least need to not feel constricted by wearing jeans with no give or a heavy sweater. I like to wear layers so I can keep warm if the plane is too cold or remove some if it's too warm.

    ReplyDelete