Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Social {Week 83}

Happy Sunday Social everyone! This is the first Sunday Social of 2014 and that's so exciting! I'm linking up with these lovely hosts Ashley & Neely!

Sunday Social

1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
I think I may need to considering I had slightly elevated cholesterol in 2013, plus all the crap I've been eating all through November & December has not helped. I think I will try to make a conscious effort to choose something healthier over junk when I can. My sweet tooth will get the best of me and I may crumble, but all I can do is try.

2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?
Oh goodness, I am definitely NOT the person to go to for workout tips, I need some crazy motivation to get back in shape, so anything that helps you guys out will definitely be welcome!!

3. What is your favorite thing you did over the Holidays?
I didn't do much since we don't completely celebrate, but definitely putting up my Christmas tree was so fun for me and also facetiming with my nephews in Colorado while they opened gifts was a blast!



4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013?
Just trying to stay healthy and happy. I kind of got lost in life in the middle of last year. I also hope that I find love this year. Pretty much all of my friends have either gotten married, engaged, or coupled up in 2013 and I kind of hate being single sometimes. I'm giving online dating another go through and hoping for some success on it, any tips are welcome!

5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why?
This year is definitely going to be exciting for so many reasons,
1. Going to Colorado- I'm visiting the cutest family ever (and I happen to be related, which let's face it is awesome).


2. Spending a girls weekend for my best friends bachelorette party in NOLA!- I've never been and I know the group of girls we have, we're bound to have a blast!

Some of the girls.
3. The wedding of my best friends.- There has been so much planning and thought put into this wedding and I cannot wait to be apart of all the excitement.

At their engagement party, can't wait for the wedding!!


What are your answers to these questions, if you linked up leave your link in my comments and I'll check it out! Anything in 2014 you can't wait for??



 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment