Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Wedding Wednesday | Christmas Cards

With less than 12 days until Christmas Day, there's no time like the present to get those holiday cards sent out right? I've totally slacked and ordered mine after December, which of course meant I wouldn't get mine until mid Dec. Luckily I had my list of recipients ready to rock and roll.

When I was designing my Christmas card I didn't know which direction I wanted to go. I originally was going to convince A we needed to do a Christmas photo shoot...that did not happen. I was sad, but then I decided you know what, we could just use wedding pictures! After perfecting and picking out the perfect template, I was ready to order. I had searched Zazzle since I have used them for wedding things earlier this year. The templates they offered were definitely plenty, literally something for everyone. 

After placing my order, I patiently waited for them to show up in my mailbox. Once I got them I got them addressed and ready to send out asap. Here's how the card turned out!


Do you send out cards for the holiday? Let me know if you want me to send you one of our cards :)! 

****************************************

Now it’s your turn to link-up and share your wedding tales. 

I love reading all about your big day, someone else’s wedding adventures, or anything else wedding related. Alex & I just can’t wait to read all about it!

MakeUp.Her



13 comments:

  1. We used our wedding photos too for our Christmas cards last year and played off from that. (They said "Married and bright") But we didn't do cards this year, which kind of sucks. But maybe we'll get it going again next year.

    I love your's. They're very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They came out great! Thanks for sharing!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards are GORGEOUS!!! I loved using a wedding picture for our cards this year, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love how your cards turned out! SO pretty! I completely forgot to order cards (for the second year in a row!) so I really need to remember next year. I will definitely be checking out Zazzle! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards came out amazing, love all the fun wedding pics especially you guys standing next to that incredible cake <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw I love it! I love that you have the three pictures, it is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cards! They are so cute and festive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love how these turned out ! so pretty girly :)

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you used your wedding pictures for your card, and that you used multiple pictures in your card! It looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Using wedding photos is the BEST idea for Christmas cards, especially for those older family members without social media who may not have seen any of them. I love how your cards turned out!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way your cards came out-super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Love your holiday card and you get to showcase your wedding from earlier this year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good for you getting Christmas cards sent out! I decided not to since we spent so much on postage for the wedding invites etc. this year, but it is a nice idea to use your wedding photos for your Christmas card. I did order a photo ornament from Zazzle that says "Our First Christmas as Mr. and Mrs." I'm definitely a fan of Zazzle products.

    ReplyDelete