Monday, December 5, 2016

Weekending | First of December

After such a dreary and rainy weekend, I just want to stay curled up in bed watching Netflix and Hallmark movies. Luckily for me, this is a 4 day work week for me since I head to a bachelorette party on Friday! 

Since it was rainy and cold pretty much all weekend long we didn't get to go do any of the fun lights we had planned. Instead we basically became hermits and stayed in all weekend. We ordered pizza and hunkered down for some serious Netflixing. I was able to also catch up on all my shows (except Gilmore Girls because I secretly don't want it to end so I don't want to finish it).

I also made a yummy pasta bake and it turned out so good. It's what's for lunch today and I can't get enough.


I also managed to finish all my Christmas shopping (thank god for online shopping and quick package delivery). This weekend being at home meant I could get everything wrapped and under the tree! I loved the pretty wrapping paper I picked up from Target last week!


We did run out on Sunday and finish getting a few gifts for some extended family members and gift tags, snow blanket for under the tree and other miscellaneous things.

************************

What were in your weekend plans? Hoping for a quick & fabulous week ahead for everyone! Linking up with Biana for Weekending!

14 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a fantastic relaxing weekend. I really need to get going with my wrapping - I love your paper!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to finish up wrapping, yours is so pretty! And that bake looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your weekend sounds like cozy perfection, and love that wrapping paper! So pretty <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 day week, lucky you! Netflix and Hallmark movies sound like my cup of tea, i'll have to do that this weekend. your wrapping is gorgeous! i SUCK at wrapping and try and use bags for everyone haha.
    when i watch shows, i normally fast forward bits or skip around, especially if i'm watching on the computer.. i know it's bad, but it's a habit i can't seem to break after doing it for like 10 years. anyway. i watched gilmore girls last week and i didn't skip a single second because i didn't want it to end either - so i feel you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous of your 4 day work week! I am already ready for another long weekend. Jealous you're done with Christmas shopping too. I really need to get on that! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word that pasta bake looks INSANELY delicious!! Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously love when a dinner gives you enough for leftovers!! That pasta bake looked delicious!! Pretty jealous of your 4-day work week!! Happy Monday girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  8. This weather really was just terrible, and I'm hoping that it ends soon! I'm hoping to get caught up on wrapping next weekend because right now we have a ton of things sitting under the tree that aren't wrapped! That pasta bake looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pasta bake looks so yummy! I love the wrapping paper you picked out-so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That pasta bake looks amazing! My stomach is definitely growling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice mellow weekend! how cute is that paper! i never go all out for wrapping but i totally should. and that pasta - now i'm hungry haha

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi :) New reader here. I love that wrapping paper! I am not doing much Christmas shopping this year-- my family and I decided to spend money on "experiences" together instead of gifts (AKA we're all broke)-- but I miss having things to wrap! The shades of gold are great.

    My weekend was mellow as well-- worked and then spent all day on the couch on Sunday. It's great to have a "nothing" day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That wrapping paper is adorable! The pasta bake looks so yummy!


    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not ready to see Gilmore girls end either! I have only watched the Winter episode. Target had some really cute wrapping paper this year. I liked the pink and gold they had

    ReplyDelete