Friday, February 28, 2014

Baby, I Can See Your Halo

Remember these walls I built?
Well, baby they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight...

After the sadness of yesterday's post, I wanted to give you guys a little bit of news. I'm currently "seeing" someone right now. It's still in it's very early baby stages, but I have a good feeling about this one (if I had a $1 for every time I said this, I'd have a lot of doll hairs). I don't want to tell you guys too much beforehand, but we started talking (thru match.com) a few days before Valentine's Day. When I got his first email I was pleasantly surprised that just by the email alone I could tell he was a genuine and good guy, sounds crazy I know, but here me out. So I decided why not, this guy is good looking and he sent me a thoughtful email, I emailed him back and that started the emails back and forth (even on Valentine's day where he made my day by replying in the early morning saying happy valentines day, it's the little things guys). From the emails we went to the texting phase and eventually phone convos (until 2am mind you, I don't just do that for anyone). So we have been talking everyday since that first email and so far I am liking what I'm learning. He does live in Texas so it would have to be a long distance thing, but I know they work out if both parties are willing to work on it.

So for now, him and I are just getting to know each other, but sometimes I feel like I've known him for years and am talking to an old friend, which in my opinion is a really good thing. He has even tried subtly saying we and our which I may be reading into, but I like the sound of. Just the other night we were texting back and forth until 2:30am talking weddings and babies, and he wasn't even scared about these topics, win! I'm not saying I want to get married next year and have babies, but I want to be able to talk to a guy who has that in his mindset from the beginning. If all does work out and he ends up being the one, I'll gladly move to Texas and out of this cold ass weather, no need to twist my arm!! But I won't jump too far ahead, I will try to keep you guys in the loop of the happenings of this relationship. I will also continue to have my online dating stories, because quite frankly some of them are just too funny not to share so stay tuned for a few more!!












So I'll just leave you with a song that I always find myself listening to when I'm in a lovey dovey mood (which if it isn't obvious is now). You know I love my girl Bey so of course it's a song of hers!

Halo by Beyoncé on Grooveshark

Linking up with Whitney for some #backthatazzup






 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

1 comment:

  1. yay congrats on the new dude!!! just stopping by from back that azz up =)

    ReplyDelete