Sunday, February 16, 2014

Let's Get Social {Week 89}

Happy Sunday friends! I'm linking up with the lovely ladies of Sunday Social Ashley and Neely.


Sunday Social

1. What are your favorite things to do on a lazy day?
I love just laying around in my sweats, catch up on blogs/get some posts written, and probably snack all day (let's be real with that one, I'm always hungry, especially when I'm not doing anything).

2. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
I consider guilty pleasures in the form of TV to be mindless crap where you don't really have to pay attention to, so in that case I watch pretty much anything on Bravo (they live for that shit).



(They also make for the best GIFs eva!!)

3. What is your favorite road trip music?
I love the best songs of the 90's. Some Tupac, Biggie, all the great boy band hits and of course Britney. I have so many old CD's with all the best songs so that always makes the road trip much better!

California Love by Tupac Shakur on Grooveshark

Big Poppa by Biggie on Grooveshark

Quit Playing Games (With My Heart) by Backstreet Boys on Grooveshark

Tearin' Up My Heart by *NSync on Grooveshark

Hit Me Baby One More Time by Britney Spears on Grooveshark

(How's that for memory lane?!?)

4. What are your favorite magazines or books to read by the pool or laying around?
For magazines I like US Weekly (gotta get my celeb news in) and Allure. As far as books go, I love reading funny autobiographies, Mindy Kaling, Tina Fey, and Chelsea Handler have written some of my faves!

5. What is your favorite snack?
I'm a junk food lover (as I type my keyboard is greasy with the remnants of my Pringles, whoops). My favorite snacks include (but are most definitely not limited to) Chips Ahoy chunky cookies, Pringles, and if I'm trying to be "healthy" I'll toss some Skinny pop in a bowl and chow down.

What are your fave snacks or guilty pleasure, let me know below! 
 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

2 comments:

  1. Yes!!! NSYNC, BSB && Britney Spears are a must for a road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your road trip songs are oldies. :D I love oldies. and i love catching up on blogs too

    ReplyDelete