Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Recipe: Easy Pasta Salad

Hey guys. Now I don't usually post recipes on here because I'm not really a good cook where I make anything profound & difficult (unless mac & cheese counts). I do however, have a recipe for a quick and easy pasta salad that I make often. I love that it doesn't take a lot of ingredients and most of them are found in almost every household. I also included some awkward pictures of me cooking the pasta salad for your viewing pleasure.

Ingredients:
1 lb rotini pasta
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing & seasoning mix
1 cup mayonnaise

Directions:
1. Fill a medium pot with water and bring to a boil (add salt for flavoring).
2. Add in rotini pasta and cook until al dente (usually 11-13 mins).
3. Once pasta is cooked, drain any excess water in a colander and run pasta under cold water for a few minutes (make sure to get all the pasta).
4. In a small mixing bowl, add 1 cup mayo and the entire packet of the Hidden Valley Ranch mix and combine together.
5. Add the mayo mix into the medium pot with the pasta and stir together to get good coverage.
6. Either serve right away or chill in the fridge for later.



I think this is such a quick and easy thing to make and feeds a lot (or serves as leftovers for a few days). This dish always reminds me of summer because this is a nice compliment to any bbq. Hopefully you guys enjoy making this.

I'm linking up with Emily @ Martinis & Bikinis for her brand spankin' new link up, Tuesday's Recipe Swap. So if you have a cool recipe that you love, link up every Tuesday with her!!
Also linking up with Karly & Niki for Totally Posted Tuesday!

Tuesday's Recipe Swap


Glossy Blonde


 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

4 comments:

  1. Yum nothing beats a quick & easy recipe! I love the colorful rotini pasta noodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really good and I'm so ready for spring/summer food!! This snow sucks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love pasta salad! Thanks for sharing, found you through the totally posted link up yesterday!

    ReplyDelete