Friday, November 6, 2015

Friday Faves {First of November}

Well there's the first week of November in the books. I cannot seriously believe how quickly this year is wrapping up. Can you guys believe there are only 7 more Friday's until Christmas!!! In a little over 2 weeks I'll be flying to spend Thanksgiving with my fiance and his family, I'm so excited because it'll be my first real celebration and it's A's favorite holiday! Well let's get onto today's faves.


one:


I got this pretty because of Meg's recommendation. I haven't used it yet, but seriously guys these colors are beautiful. I love the mix of matte with sparkly shades. The best part, this entire palette cost basically the same as the Naked palette. I can't wait to play with these colors and explore with some of these different colors.

two:


Let's talk about the coziest sweatshirt ever. I ordered this bad boy on Groupon and am obsessed with it. I wear it all the time because it's the perfect mixture of comfy and warm. My pajamas should tell you how our weather has been, it's been mostly gorgeous during the day, but has cooled off in the evening...hence the need for shorts and a sweater.

three:


It's #RedCupSeason!!! The red cups are finally here, along with the festive holiday drinks at Starbucks! If you haven't already, try the caramel brulee latte...it's amazing, that is all. Also they are hyping something special on November 11th, so you better believe I will be checking out the bux to figure out what they have in store!

four:


Working next to a farmer's market has been bad for the wallet, but great for lunches. They have everything from deli sandwiches, ready to order pizzas, sushi, etc. This day I decided to get a bunch of crappy junk food (but it's organic mostly) and snack on. All of the stuff in the picture was amazing!

five:


Ok so a couple days ago, Chicago had the most perfect Fall day like ever. It was 73 degrees and perfection. I didn't need a jacket, had my windows down, and it was crisp in the air. Seriously I hope we get more of this later in November, I'm ok with that dreaded 'S' word disappearing this winter. I tried capturing the beauty of the sunset we were having, but this was about as good as it was gonna get. 


__________________________________________________________________

I don't have much planned for this weekend, possibly changing out my closet from summer to full on winter. Here's to hoping for a bunch of Netflixing, relaxing, and great weather! What are your guys' plans?


Linking up with Amanda for Friday faves.

Liz for Five on Friday



Karli for oh hey, Friday




7 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh yay for red cup season! And that eyeshadow palette is gorgeous! Hoping the warm weather sticks around a little longer for you guys ;-)

    Happy Friday gurlie <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. That palette is beautiful!! I've always been impressed with lorac palettes. The colors and pigmentation is always amazing!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shades of that palette! Happy Friday♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha "but it's organic!".. I'm loving that shirt. I can't believe Starbucks has red cups already I mean I love the holidays but I also want fall to be more than just October. And it's still 80 degrees and humid here sooooo.. the red cups and decorations downtown are totally out of place haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that sweatshirt! And I am seriously jealous of that pretty weather you are having. Arctic tundra has set in here and it makes me so sad. My sister up at school even got the S word yesterday. Ugh, it's coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sweatshirt made me laugh outloud! I love a funny yoga pun. Also excited but not about Starbucks red cups. I am so not ready for Christmas yet!

    http://mymonochromaticlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still haven't gotten my red cup yet! Oh I need to get that LORAC palette it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete