Monday, November 9, 2015

Relaxing Weekend Recap

Alas another Monday and another weekend in the dust. I did a whole lot of nothing this weekend and I couldn't have been happier about it. 



I did get called into work on Saturday for a few hours, but when I got back I did a lot of Netflixing. I've been catching up on the show Bones, I've watched before, but got far behind and now that I'm all caught up I'm excited to see what happens this season. If you haven't seen the show it's a light-hearted crime drama, the characters are all likeable and make you feel apart of their family.



I also forgot to show you guys the wonderful goodies A got for me from London when he went a few weeks back for his friends wedding.


The boy knows my love for coffee mugs and how I'm always looking to add to my ornament collection. Plus this teddy bear is pretty much the softest thing ever.


Another great part of my weekend was trying out this amazing italian ice. If your grocery store has it, go and get you some. 

I'll leave y'all with some funnies to help your Monday breeze by.






Linking up with my girl Biana for Weekending!

6 comments:

  1. I havent had italian ice in forever...but it might be too cold for that now!! Glad you had a relaxing weekend girl - hoping the week is just as kind to you! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Italian Ice sounds delish! And loving your London goodies, tell A he needs to take you on his next trip there ;-)

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good relaxing weekend! And yes to the coffee being broken! I totally feel that way today, not cool! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope Monday treated you better than expected. Such thoughtful goodies from A!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your London goodies! I'm planning a trip there right now!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your London bear is so cute! Love all the coffee gifs, so true!

    ReplyDelete