Tuesday, November 3, 2015

It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Vol 1 Matte Eye Shadow Palette


At my most recent Ulta trip, I walked past this gorgeous eyeshadow palette and knew it had to be mine. After hearing many beauty bloggers talk about It Cosmetics, I knew this was a brand I could trust!

Boy am I glad I picked this pretty up because it has been on serious repeat the past week! I used the palette to create looks for both the Luke Bryan concert and the Halloween party I went to on Saturday.

The colors are extremely pigmented and buttery soft. They don't flake which creates less of a mess on your face when getting ready. Plus these shades are all buildable. I love using that shimmery pearl shade to add a little sparkle to my eyes, but I love matte looks so this is the best palette because there are tons of shades to choose between. I have been gravitating towards the purple shades, adding some of the darker tones to create a smokey look.


Here are the swatches to help show you how pigmented these shades are.

Top {left to right}


Bottom {left to right}

This is gonna be on repeat in the coming weeks with *gasp* holiday parties and the last wedding of the year for me. If you are in the market for a new eye shadow palette, I recommend checking out It Cosmetics or adding it to your Christmas wish list ;)!


*All opinions are my own, I was not compensated for this post. I just really love this eye shadow palette*

11 comments:

  1. I've never heard of It Cosmetics but that palette is gorgeous! All of those colors are really pigmented and look gorgeous! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous palette, lady! I love all the colors, they are beautiful. I've never heard of It Cosmetics, how does the price point compare to Naked palettes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are so pretty! I've never tried the brand, but with a palette like that I need to! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously isn't swatching eye shadows so hard? I swear it took me way too long to be able to get the colors and lighting to turn out. This palette is gorgeous! Definitely keeping it on my radar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh these colors are perfect for the holiday season! One of these days I'll get a pretty palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow very cute palette darling
    Thanks for this detailed review
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful palette, and you know I'm still super jealous of the Luke Bryan concert ;-)

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like the perfect blend of colors for day to night! I used to always buy the Urban Decay palettes and haven't bought a new one in a while.. Christmas maybe =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The eye shadow palette is gorgeous! I could make use of all of those colors except I stray away from the 2 darkest colors since I haven't mastered smokey eye yet. Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That palette is gorgeous!! I keep hearing good things about It Cosmetics, but haven't been able to find it here! Here's hoping I find it in Amsterdam to give it a try ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love these colors! They do look really soft but bold enough to make a good statement. You should do an application tutorial! I am so bad at putting on eye shadow (yes, it's possible haha) and I never know what brand to buy or what will even look good one me!

    ReplyDelete