Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Wedding Wednesday {The Sketch}

Happy hump day friends! So I'm gonna keep this post short and sweet because I don't have a ton to say today. I did get the sketch back from the designer for my possible wedding dress. I am seriously obsessing over this and the possibility of it being mine. The price is a bit higher than what I was originally quoted so that part scares me because it's over my budget. I'm hoping my parents just overlook that part and make this mine or I can find a way for it to be in my budget.

Well without further adieu...here's the sketch of my possible wedding dress!


_________________________________________________________


 Now it is your turn! We would love to have you link-up with your wedding tales, planning adventures and day-of memories.


Make.Up.HER

As always, we would love to have you linking up with us and sharing your wedding inspiration, stories and photos of your own! Just please remember to link back to either mine or Macy's blog in order to keep the Wedding Wednesday fun going around.



15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, lady! Just GORGEOUS!!! I can't wait to see it in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is absolutely gorgeous, I would love to see what the finished product looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so so pretty! can't wait to see how it turns out!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the color and all of the amazing patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. STUNNING! I can't wait to see this beautiful creation on you for your wedding day. Are you still going to make a trip out to India to look at dresses or is everything all set?

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be a beautiful dress ♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! This dress will look lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is beautiful. Do you remember the special edition Christmas Barbie from like 15-ish years ago? That's what I thought of when I saw this. She was one of my favorites =) I love seeing sketches come to life. I started out majoring in fashion design, and wedding dresses was my concentration before I switched majors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sketch is beautiful - so I know the dress will be gorgeous!! Crossing my fingers that your wedding dress dreams come true! - Svetlana @Life With a Side of Wine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh this is beautiful!!! I hope it all turns out for you, I can't wait to see photos of it finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE IT!!! I hope you can get that one (or one very similar) You will look gorgeous in it!!!!!! Seriously love love loveee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have to do it!!! It looks gorgeous and would be sooo amazing on you! Budget shmudget ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sketch is stunning! I love the larger pattern at the bottom and the red and gold is gorgeous. I can't wait to see the final product. You are going to be a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous!!!! Fingers crossed the budget doesn't get in the way of the dream dress!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woah! That dress would look stunning!!! Hopefully you can do it!

    ReplyDelete