Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wedding Wednesday | Pinning for Inspiration

Pinterest has become such a great inspirational site for anything from ideas for parties, recipes, diy goodies, and in my case wedding inspiration!! Just the other day I helped my cousin think up ideas for her friendsgiving centerpiece from Pinterest

Let's just get right into some of the things I've been loving on Pinterest. I may be using some of these ideas and others I'm just lusting over wishing I had them!

I'll also be linking up with Jenn and Jessi for What's Hap-Pinning!

via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via

________________________________________________________________________


 Now it is your turn! We would love to have you link-up with your wedding tales, planning adventures and day-of memories.


Make.Up.HER

As always, we would love to have you linking up with us and sharing your wedding inspiration, stories and photos of your own! Just please remember to link back to either mine or Macy's blog in order to keep the Wedding Wednesday fun going around.

9 comments:

  1. I love the beautiful draping - that can transform a space so much!! Great inspiration! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ALL of this! Those CL shoes are absolutely amazing and the reception pin is gorgeous! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dresses are gorgeous!! Pinterest is a gift for us brides-to-be (although sometimes a curse!) - Svetlana @Life With a Side of Wine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much gorgeous inspiration - especially those shoes! I so wish Pinterest had been around when I was planning my wedding <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! What colors are you thinking for your dress? The first pin of the dining table and centerpieces is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THOSE FLATS!!! I want/neeeeeed - and so do you! ;) So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh PLEASE use all of these ideas!! They are gorgeous! I LOVE the huge drapes. Ahhh I cannot wait to see how you really do decorate for your wedding!!! :)
    xo C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these are all so perfect, especially for your wedding!!! Those elephant cookies look so good and even better so cute! I'm new here so I just wanted to say congrats on your wedding coming up!! :)
    -Andrea
    Pics O Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love those dresses! And those invitations are stunning. After seeing this inspiration, I am even more excited for your wedding photos!

    ReplyDelete