Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Holiday Shimmer with Katie Elizabeth

Happy Tuesday friends! So you guys are gonna get a double dose of makeup tips to help keep you looking fabulous this holiday season. If you missed yesterday's post, I had Jenna from Ivy & Grace blogging about her favorite holiday makeup tips. You're in luck because I have the beautiful Katie from Katie Elizabeth Blog showing you guys how to keep it shimmery during the holiday season. I'll let her take it away...

********************************


Hey everyone!  
I'm Katie from the Katie Elizabeth blog where I write about a variety of topics including (but not limited to!) life with my husband and Golden Retriever puppy in Michigan, my favorite recipes and my love for any and all beauty products.  I'm so excited to be here on makeupHER today!
Keeping in theme with Nikki's fabulous blog, I thought I'd share one of my personal favorite holiday beauty trends: shimmer.  This is the time of year to be glowing so I say let's break out those highlighting products!  And promise that you really don't have to spend a lot - along with a couple of my tried and true favorites, I've also included some great drugstore options.  There's definitely something for everyone!

Pictured from left to right, top to bottom:
My longtime favorite: the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick
Physicians Formula Multi-Glow Healthy Bronzer
NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator: only $5!
Watts Up by Benefit includes a highlighter on one end and a blender on the other
A recent purchase that I'm loving: Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfecter
The highly multitasking NARS Illuminator
E.L.F. Powder Shimmer: another super low price option
Can't wait to try this L'Oreal Magic Lumi Highlighter, I've heard great things!
Huge fan of Benefit High Beam Liquid Highlighter as well
Are you big on highlighters/luminizing products?  Thanks again to Nikki for letting me take over for the day- make sure you guys come on over and say hi sometime!  :)  Happy holidays!
*****************************
Don't forget to enter the giveaway for $325 to Nordstrom hosted by Pamela at Sequins & Sea Breezes, 19 other fabulous bloggers (check them out below), and yours truly! The giveaway ends on Friday November 27th so make sure you get your entries in. Winner announced on Monday November 30th!
Good luck!!


Hosted By:

The Gorgeous Co-hosts:






8 comments:

  1. Love love love all of these products! You can never go wrong with a little bit of shimmer, especially during the holidays! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss to highlighting! Especially when I feel like my skin gets extra dull in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with my Becca Jacyln Hill Champagne Pop! It's so beautiful, and really works for a lot of different skin tones and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only tried the Physicians Formula Multi-Glow Healthy Bronzer and it works excellent as a bronzer. Mine wasn't shimmery though. The Boobi Brown shimmer brick looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the becca collab with jaclyn hill - I wear it all the time!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes to all of your picks! I'm a huge fan of the glow, especially around the holidays. You can't go wrong with the NARS Illuminator and the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shimmer brick, but really - I love all things that sparkle and shine for make up!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YESSS to all the shimmer! Champagne Pop is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete