Monday, November 16, 2015

Netflix & Chill Weekending

Ok I'm gonna say it again, why do the weekends just fly by?? Well this past one was pretty nice since I did a whole lot of nothing. I did eventually get to laundry and packing for my trip next week so something was accomplished! The rest of my weekend was spent like the blog post says, Netflixing and chilling, but not in that sense. Some other things going on...

By now most all of you have heard about the terror attacks on Paris on Friday and hearing and watching the CNN for the rest of the evening was heartbreaking. I fell asleep knowing we live in an unsafe world and you never know when something tragic can happen. I have a few friends who are in Paris right now and immediately reached out to them on Facebook to make sure they were ok, thankfully they are safe, but hundreds of others were not as lucky. And for those innocent lives lost, I pray. I pray for their lives being taken, I pray for their families and friends who lost someone in an unthinkable act of terror. I pray that my children won't have to live in a world where they are scared to go see beautiful cities, or go to the movies, to the mall, etc. I pray that the world takes a stand against ISIS and focuses on what comes next. I pray for peace and solice.

I pray for Paris.



I got myself this new 12 month planner from Hobby Lobby of all places and I'm loving it. They sell the readymade planners as well, but this pattern was my fave and the fact that I could put it together however I liked was definitely a plus. After a 40% off coupon, this bad boy was only $20! My favorite feature is definitely all the stickers!


Ok guys, if you haven't gone inside your local Starbucks lately, you need to. Their holiday collection mugs, tumblers, etc is on point this year. When I saw this sea siren ornament I knew I needed it...I may have to go back and get the mug that goes with it. So many fun patterns and the perfect gift idea for the coffee lover in your life!


Speaking of perfect gifts...happy day to me! I gifted myself these pretty Ray Bans from Nordstrom. I had a note waiting to be used and these were just calling my name. Considering my last aviators (which are still very much in working condition) have lasted me over 5 years, these are a fantastic investment! Nordstrom was also price matching and these ended up being 25% off!


This candle needs to be in your life. When I got out of my Pure Barre class on wednesday, this puppy was burning! I've never heard of Capri Blue Muse candles, but this Aloha Orchid candle smells amazing! Adding more of these to my wish list for sure!


Lastly, I'll end with my Sephora VIB sale goodies! I got my makeup essentials that I was running low on, but also picked up some stuff that I have been wanting to try out for a while now. Thank god the sale is still going on today because there are some purchases I was sleeping on and definitely want to pick up, Best Bite Rewind and Glam Glow Anti-Aging Set are making it's way home with me today! The Urban Decay box was a free 500 point perk, definitely one of the better perks I've seen in a while so if you get a chance pick one up! The 4 eyeshadow shades are so buttery and pretty, plus it comes with an eye liner...win-win!

____________________________________________________________________________

What did your weekend look like? Linking up with Biana for Weekending!

12 comments:

  1. I grabbed that UD shadow set too! Also, I have the origins charcoal mask and it is awesome! Awesome finds girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those Ray Bands, they are fabulous. And great work on the Sephora haul :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my email yesterday that my sephora goodies had shipped and I can't wait!! Love the new sunnies as well! xo, BIana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your weekend sounds fabulous! And LOVING that Starbucks ornament and of course your sunnies! And yay for Sephora sale, love that you snagged the UD 500 point pack. I almost did, and not I regret that I didn't. I'm such a point hoarder!

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh that Starbucks ornament is soooo cute! I definitely need to go more shopping next time I'm there - I'm usually too concerned with what drink to get ;) I looove what you got at the VIB sale, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm I need that Starbucks ornament! SO stinkin cute! And your VIB goodies are such a great score! I saw that UD set and it looks amazing! Can't wait to hear about the Glam Glow set you got! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute ornament! I love when Starbucks releases those! Like you, and so many others, I've been praying really hard for the victims in Paris. It's so heart breaking to know how quickly life can change. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love hte planner! I think it is so fun to decorate and add stickers to a planner!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new sunnies and your planner! I need to get a planner soon for 2016 so maybe I'll check out Hobby Lobby

    ReplyDelete
  10. That planner is adorable! Need to start looking for a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That planner is so pretty! I love it. I've been using Living Proof and have really noticed a difference. What can I say.. I'm sold!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll need to head to Hobby Lobby and check out that planner! I bought one today in Target (another ha) but I suppose I have until January to return it if I like that one better. I bought the Day Designer at Target a few weeks ago but then I realized it was only until June 2016

    ReplyDelete