Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thankful Thursday {Happy Indian New Year}

Happy Thankful Thursday friends! So Blogger failed on me and totally deleted my post I had for yesterday and I didn't even realize until 10 pm. It was such a crazy day I didn't even get a chance to log into blogger once and once I did, I noticed my post never got published because POOF it was gone! Ugh, well sorry about not having the Wedding Wednesday prompt up on my blog, thankfully my co-host Macy did!

Today is our Indian New Year where things are started fresh and new again.

I thought it was pretty fitting that today is our Indian New Year and Thankful Thursday because I have a lot to be thankful for.

First and foremost, my family who have raised me to be the strong individual I am today. My parents have shown me culture and taught me about respect. Along with them I have my built in best friend for life, my sister. She is my confidant and partner in crime, I wouldn't be where I am in life without her.



Then there's my beautiful fiance who loves me at my craziest. He is the only guy that can get me to leave my family and my home to start a new life in Houston. I already gushed about him enough last Thursday, so I'll leave it at that.



Lastly, but certainly not least, my best friends who keep me sane. They've been by my side for over 10 years and I couldn't have asked for better people in my life!


_________________________________________________________________________

So although you may not be celebrating this New Year's I hope you and your family health, wealth, and prosperity for the upcoming year!

If you chose to, you can link up with me for Thankful Thursday, I will be hosting this link-up every Thursday in November leading up to Thanksgiving!




5 comments:

  1. Ugh, sorry about the deleted post, that is no fun at all! happy Indian New Year :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of you and your family, and of course that pic of you and A! <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lucky to have a strong and loving support system...lots to be grateful for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to link up today and completely missed it because of my crazy day.. I even had "link up w/Nikki" written in my planner! Next week =)

    You look gorgeous in all these photos . Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Diwali, lovely!! Hope you had the most wonderful day with your loved ones! x

    ReplyDelete