Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'm baaack

I am highly doubtful that anybody out there has read my one lousy post on this blog, but I did have another blog that I was keeping updated and I failed at that one as well.  Well I stumbled back on my original blog and I have decided to start her up again.  Like i mentioned in the first Post, I am horrible at keeping up and I probably have 0 followers or readers.  Oh well, I guess I will just use this blog like a personal diary, except for the fact that it's on the internet and anyone can look it up.  Oh well, I have nothing interesting going on in my life anyway so why the heck not.  I am not really great at doing blog posts either, I just have learned stuff from the blogs I am following and read religiously :)!  On this blog I hope to just talk about life, love, fashion/shoes, and makeup. Aren't those the simple joys of life anyway?! I have some amazing friends and awesome co-workers. Here's to hoping my bloggin' is successful this time around!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment