Saturday, May 19, 2012

TGIF

Hey everyone! So this past week has been nuts at work been staying super busy and with the beautiful weather outside it's been great! Last night I went out and it was unplanned which was awesome. It was gorgeous outside so I figured I would throw on a simple and casual print dress. I absolutely love this dress because it is very versatile, you can throw on a pair a cute sandals and make it casual (which is what I did) or you can even dress it up with a pair of heels. 



With my makeup I kept it pretty basic and simple just playing up my eyes with a smokey eye. Accessories wise I also kept it simple with a jade necklace and diamond stud earrings. 

A few friends and I went over to this Mexican restaurant called Lalo's which has great food, but we all just went to watch the NBA playoffs and drink some margaritas. I got a super yummy mango margarita which tasted divine, but one was plenty for me. We hung out there until it closed and called it a night. It was a chill night, but I feel like those are the best kind sometimes. Hope everyone had a great Friday night and a great rest of the weekend!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment