Thursday, May 17, 2012

OOTD

Hey everyone, things have been pretty crazy and I have been trying to get a post out, but finally I got a little bit of time to get a post up. I just wanted to do a quick little post about my outfit for today, I was off work today, but I had tons of errands to run and I'm going out tonight with a couple co-workers so it's been crazy. Today's outfit is super casual and a relaxed look because the weather outside was gorgeous all day with no rain! 

My outfit consisted of:


{1} Victoria's Secret blue long sleeved top
{2} Gilly Hick's jeans
{3} White canvas shoes from Target



The nails I have on is L'Oreal Paris nail polish in Mango get-em. My make-up today was:

{1} Kat Von D tattoo concealer in Almond
{2} MAC mineralize skinflinish powder in Medium Dark
{3} ELF tone correcting concealer in Apricot Beige
{4} Clinique soft-pressed powder blusher in New Clover
{5} ELF waterproof eyeliner pen in black
{6} ELF eyelid primer
{7} ELF brightening eyeliner in black
{8} MAC eyeshadow in Retro Speck
{9} Avon loose powder eyeshadow in midnight mauve
{10} Maybelline great lashes/lots of lashes in very black
{11} L'Oreal Paris colour riche balm in tender mauve


Alright, that's all for now, I'll get a new post up after going out tonight! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment