Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year's Eve Recap

Hey blog world! I know I am awfully behind in recapping my NYE night, but because it was in the middle of the week I was thrown for a loop on when to blog about it. Today just seemed like the perfect day to get my recap out. I didn't do anything this weekend except for hanging out at home, responding back to emails, and catching up on some blogging. 

My plans for New Year's Eve was supposed to be heading down to the city and boarding a party bus with 30 of my friends and then going to a friends apartment to ring in the new year with a champagne toast. Everything pretty much went that way, minus the party bus though. The bus company had apparently double-booked and we had to cancel. It sucks that it didn't work out, but we did go to my friends apartment for the night and rang in the new year with all my friends. 

The only downfall of the night was a drunk friend dropping my camera and subsequently breaking it. It sucked, but this means I get a new camera. 

Now I think I will just indulge you all with pictures from my night.













I had an absolute blast that night and plenty of memories made with some amazing friends. I also got to call my guy two times, once for his midnight & the second for mine. I guess that's the perk of living on different time zones, even though it means we couldn't ring it in together, getting to talk to him was awesome enough. Fortunately, my girlfriends were there to be my new years kiss at midnight, I don't know what I would do without them!

Linking up with the fabulous Sami and Leeann for Weekend Update!


No comments:

Post a Comment