Friday, January 4, 2013

Nail Files {1/4/13}

Happy Friday friends!! It's my first post of the new year and I apologize for the slight hiatus I've been on. It has been a crazy few days from spending the day getting over my hangover to going to work the 3 consecutive days after New Year's Day. Let's just say next year, I will be taking the day after off! I had an absolute blast during New Year's Eve and I will do a whole post on the night a little later. Today I am linking up with my favorite girls Vicki & Tara for the very first Nail Files of 2013! This is my absolute favorite link up to do every single week and can't wait to share my polishes each week with you all!


I did this mani last week, but never got around to posting about it and decided to take a break from painting my nails so far because they have been getting pretty damaged especially with the dark colors I've done. 


Did something a little bit different with the 2 different accent nails, but loved this concept for during the holidays, coordinated well with all the decor and outfits as well!

Show off your pretty nails!!

3 comments: