Wednesday, January 9, 2013

OHP: Wedding Edition

Happy hump day lovers! I think if a person knows anything about me it has to be that I am a hopeless romantic and I love love! I am always looking forward to wedding season {typically for Indian weddings that's anywhere from May-August}. I have 3 weddings to already go to this year and I cannot wait for each one because I get to create special memories with different people at each one! I think it is an understatement when I say wedding things on Pinterest are my favorite {next to hilarious ecards that is} and I cannot wait to one day plan my own wedding! Every detail and aspect of a wedding is so intricate {especially with Indian weddings} and although it is a TON of work, I know in the end it is all worth it when you see your dreams coming to life at the end. Here are my absolute favorite pins about wedding related things!!


Linking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple {Btw, congrats on your little man!!}






















Can you tell I love weddings a bit too much?! I am constantly perusing wedding pins on Pinterest not only for my own personal use, but for my friends who are slowly getting engaged and married! How did people get married before Pinterest?! If you want to check out all my wedding pins, check out my board here!! You can go through my various other pins by following my Pinterest, here!! 

What's got you pinning lately?!

3 comments:

  1. Great pins! I am over from the blog hop today! I love the centerpieces! I am your newest follower, if you get a chance please stop by my blog and follow me back! I look forward to reading more posts from you!

    Happy Wednesday!
    Chelsee @ Southern Beauty Guide
    southernbeautyguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, i love every single one!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the sparkle!! Those shoes are awesome.

    ReplyDelete