Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Social {Week 32}

Hey fellow Sunday bloggers! This is coming at you late because quite frankly, I haven't been staying on top of getting posts ready to go. However, I am here and linking up with Neely & Ashley for Sunday Social.


Sunday Social

1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?
My blog's name is makeupHER. I love makeup and beauty products and although this started out as a beauty blog, it quickly became a lifestyle blog going over everything in my life as a 20-something-old. I've been blogging for a little over 9 months and will be a year in May!

2. Why do you blog?
I loved reading blogs and figured it would be a fun outlet for me. I love that I have a place of my own where I can share my thoughts, feelings, and reviews of my favorite beauty products.

3. What is the first blog you ever followed?
I don't really remember, but I think Kelly @ Messy.Dirty.Hair! I stumbled on her blog and through talking to her I found out she was such a doll and gave me some great blogging advice when I first started out.

4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012?
I liked this post because it gives my readers a little more insight as to who I am and it's my top 3 for most pageviews. 

If You Really Knew Me...

5. What are your blogging goals for 2013?
I think the same as others, gain more followers and keep meeting some pretty amazing bloggers who turn into friends.

6. Name you top 3 or 9 favorite blogs:
I did a post recently on 9 of my favorite blogs and although I love way more than 9, these are my top reads! Here are the 9 I posted about:

Jenn @ Party of One
Robin @ The Sunshine Diary
Stephanie @ Bourbon & Glitter
Kate @ Green Fashionista
Sami @ Sami's Shenanigans
Chris @ Chubbette Tales...Life After Spanx
Erin @ Living in Yellow
Helene @ Helene in Between
Raven @ Don't Quote The Raven

These bloggers are awesome and I highly recommend checking them all out, you won't regret it. Of course Ashley & Neely are awesome as well for hosting such a fun link-up every Sunday.

Toodles lovers!

1 comment: