Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A-Z's of Nikki

Hey friends! I had seen this floating around in the blog world lately and seeing it today on my bloggy BFF Jenn's blog, I figured I would hop on this bandwagon. I think this is a fantastic way for all of my readers {old & new} to get to know me a little bit better. If you want to join in, go for it, link your post back here so I can read your answers!! 

a. Age: 24

b. Bed size: Full, I love it because I don't take up much room and it's all to myself.

c. Chore you dislike: Putting away laundry. I don't mind doing it and folding it, but putting away seems to be difficult. I'd much rather just leave it in the baskets and get what I need from there.

d. Dogs: None yet! I want to get a pup when I move out on my own & get married.


Cutest maltipoo, I'll have a dozen please! 

e. Essential start to your day: My morning cup of Starbucks usually does the trick. It's the only way I can be pleasant at work and it gives me the fuel I need to get through rough days.




f. Favorite colors: I think if you saw my room you'd know it's pink, but I love purples, greens, and blues as well.

g. Gold or Silver: I like both, but it depends on what I'm wearing. My everyday necklace & ring are both silver, but I like how gold looks on me also.

h. Height: I'm a runt at 5'3.5

i. Instruments you play{ed}: None. I am NOT musically inclined. My dad is great at the keyboard and I've always wanted to learn, but never got the opportunity, maybe one day I'll dust off the yamaha keyboard and have him teach me.

j. Job title: Cardiovascular Tech, pretty soon though I'll be a Medical Assistant!! 

k. Kids: None of my own yet, but I love being an aunt!! 

cutest nephew award goes to me!

l. Live: Suburbs of Chicago, IL


pretty much love this city!

m. Mom's name: Jaymini, or as I lovingly call her Jiminy Cricket :)




n. Nicknames: I've had a lot over the years. Niks, Snickers, Nickel, and Nikster. I'm sure there are so many others that I can't think of, but these will have to do!

o. Overnight hospital stays: None thank god, only a 4 hour stay in the ER for an allergic reaction to a medication. That was horrible enough, don't think I would want to be admitted for anything, besides childbirth in the future, of course.

p. Pet peeve: Wow, where do I even begin. I've written about my big pet peeves in past posts, so check them out herehere, and here! The jist of it goes over slow drivers in the fast lane, idiot drivers, know it all's, snobs, etc.

q. Quote from a movie: 



r. Righty or Lefty: Righty

s. Siblings: One baby sister, turning 23 on Thursday! 

t. Time you wake up: If I have work then 7am, if I'm off with nothing to do, whenever my body wakes me up. My sleeping in has diminished tremendously, so usually around 9 or 10 am I'm up. 

u. Underwear: Victoria's Secret {hello free panties} and Gilly Hicks.

v. Vegetables you don't like: I usually love a lot of veggies, but the ones I can do without are brussels sprouts, cabbage, eggplant, squash, and asparagus. 

w. What makes you run late: If I feel frazzled or wake up late then the whole chain of events feels off. Or if I have people rushing me, I'm pretty good at getting places on time except if I get lost. 

x. X-rays you've had: Only had x-rays of my teeth, but had a brain MRI early last year.

y. Yummy food you make: I've just recently started to venture into making different foods, usually I'm a baker, but I made a Mediterranean Veggie Wrap that is super easy to make and tastes delicious, plus it's healthy for you! 


All you need:
{} Mini wraps
{} Hummus of your choice
{} Spinach (chopped up}
{} Tomatoes (chopped as well)
{} Cucumbers (also chopped)
{} Extra Virgin Olive Oil (use as a drizzle)

You basically spread the hummus over the entire wrap. Put the spinach, tomatoes, and cucumbers on the wrap, then drizzle with some evoo and fold the bottom and sides. Super easy to make and it's delicious and healthy for you!! 

z. Zoo animal you like: I love the big cats. My favorites are the snow leopards and tigers.



So I hope you guys enjoyed getting to know me a teensy weensy bit better!! 

Toodles cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment