Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Me, Myself, & I {August 21st}

Happy Tuesday everyone! I know I was MIA for a weekend update yesterday, but honestly I did more sleeping than anything else this weekend because of this half-sick feeling that's come over me. Seriously though, 14 hours sleep clearly isn't enough for this chick, but I have been feeling a little better, so hopefully by Saturday I am fully recovered from whatever sickness I got. So today I am linking up with some lovely ladies for the Me, Myself, & I link up partay!! 




1. What would you attempt to do if you knew you couldn't fail?
I have always joked with my sister about opening up a cupcake shop, I am by NO means a great cupcake baker, but I love to decorate them and recently took a Wilton cake decorating course which was really informative and helpful. I think if I knew I couldn't fail {and having a small business in this economy wasn't financial suicide} I would totally open a cupcake shop with my sister.

via

2. If you had only 6 months left to live, what would you do with the time?
Realistically, I would freak the eff out and cry about it...a LOT!! I would then spend as much time possible with my family and friends. Also try to squeeze in as much travel as I possibly can. I really hope I never have to deal with this situation though!

3. If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be?
I really have no clue, I would hope it would be for something heroic though like saving a life or something!

4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have a LOT, especially when it comes to driving. Basically if you don't know how to drive, DONT! I also hate liars, fake & snobby people.

via

5. What is your favorite chick flick movie?
Wow, I have a lot, I really love all chick flicks, even the horrible ones. If it involves two people falling in love then I'm a sap for them. Some of my favorites that are at the top of my head include: A Walk to Remember, Bride Wars, He's Just Not That Into You, Bridesmaids, The Wedding Planner, The Back Up Plan, Think Like A Man, P.S. I Love You, Last Song, Sweet Home Alabama.
*Plus These*

via

{Told you I'm a sucker for chick flicks}


Well I hope this little link up gave you more of an insight into who I am! If you want to join in on this link up, I highly suggest you do!! 

Peace out, dollfaces!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. A cupcake shop sounds lovely. I do wonder how long the cupcake trend will last though.

    Stopping through from MM&I.

    ReplyDelete