Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pinning Some Funnies

Happy hump day! Today I'm gonna share some of the funny ecards that I've pinned over the months because, well we all need a laugh every now and then. So hope you all enjoy these and laugh your butts off! Linking up with Michelle for Oh, How Pinteresting. You can follow me on Pinterest here!











Source: tumblr.com via nikki on Pinterest



Source: tumblr.com via nikki on Pinterest




Source: google.ca via nikki on Pinterest


And now in honor of the Summer Olympics, here is the gorgeous Ryan Lochte for your viewing pleasure!





Alright kiddos, hope you all have a great night.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. I really love ecards, the sarcasm is just wonderful. I'm new around her and I found your blog on Jenna's (Yours Truly), I'm following you now so I hope you can look on over at my blog sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha one to Adele, totally going to use that one sometime! Jumped on over from the LinkUp and saw that you're from Chicago! I've been wanting to go there so bad.

    ReplyDelete