Thursday, August 23, 2012

It's 'OK' Thursday

Happy Thursday folks. I am shelling this post out as quickly as I possibly can. I feel so overwhelmed with all that I have to do for work, school and this blog. It is only day 2 of classes and I'm already freaking out on how I am going to get everything done. Well I'm linking up with Amber and Neely for It's OK Thursday!! 


Its Ok Thursdays
...it's ok that I will be running around like a crazy person all day tomorrow {10am waxing appointment, 12pm dentist appointment, taking best friend to airport at 3:30pm, class at 5:30 until 8pm, last minute crazy packing, possible sleep}

...it's ok that I have some incredible ladies guest posting for me Monday-Wednesday next week and can't wait for you to meet them or read what they write {p.s. if you would like to guest post for me at any time, just send me a quick email!!}

...it's ok that I am choosing to do more homework assignments that aren't due until the end of the semester just so I don't fall behind and feel like I am staying ahead of the game.

...it's ok that I haven't finalized what I'm packing and things are just in a very messy pile in my room on top of the suitcase.

...it's ok that I don't know how I will pack for 2 weeks of New York only 2 days after coming back from Vegas.

...it's ok that I'm secretly hoping Ryan Lochte or Prince Harry is still in Vegas {waiting for me, of course} while I am there.

...it's ok that this is all I have to give you guys today, tomorrow's post will probably be just as pathetic {Nail Files} and I am sorry, hopefully I can give you guys a quality post sometime when I don't feel crazy overwhelmed.


What's OK with you guys?
Any suggestions of posts to do {I need inspiration}?

Follow me on Instagram {HERE} to stay updated with the happenings!
*This blog post was done in exactly 6 mins...sorry for the lack of pictures and all that jazz*

Stay classy San Diego blogland!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Just read your Guest post. We seem to have a lot in common. Stacie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about packing, you're going to 2 great spots for shopping, pick up new stuff on your trips!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... Prince Harry was shipped back home immediately after his scandal. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the queen reprimands him ;)

    ReplyDelete