Monday, August 27, 2012

Party of One {Plus You!}

Happy Monday everyone!! I think I mentioned once or twice or a billion times that I'm going to Vegas and I'm there right now!!! Oh the beauty of scheduled posts, I'm probably either just calling it a night or laying out by the pool sipping on some yummy drinks, depending on what time you read this. In my absence, I have asked some really awesome bloggers to take over the blog for the day! First up is my bloggy BFF, Jenn @ Party of One. She is such a sweetie & one of the nicest people I've "met" through blogging. Well enough of me, here's Jenn!!

                                                                                             
Hey Y'all!


I'm Jenn from Party of One!  

I am SO excited that I get to guest post for Nikki while she is out enjoying her time in VEGAS!! (Lucky her, right?!) It's fitting that my FIRST EVER guest post is on Nikki's blog because I consider Nikki to be my first ever blogging bestie! I don't even know how/when/why Nikki and I got connected but it has been SO fun to become far away friends with her!! Y'all read this blog so you know- Nikki is the best! 

Every year around this time I typically start to get sad that summer is coming to an end. I LOVE the warm weather, long days, going to the pool, sunshine and all that summer brings. Well, this year for some reason I can't quite figure out I am SO excited for fall! 

.
{via Pinterest}

I can't wait for boots, sweaters and scarves! Halloween and thanksgiving! Apple pies and chilly fall nights- oh I am just excited!

I think, though, what I'm most excited about...
FALL FASHION!


Thanks to Polyvore and Pinterest, my pining for fall just grows! 

Here are some of my most favorite looks for fall 2012:

Perfect outfit for fall
{Pinterest via Polyvore}
Fall work clothes!
{Polyvore via Pinterest}
Perfect fall outfit
{Pinterest}

Red
{Polyvore via Pinterest}


button-up, crew neck sweater, cuffed jeans and flats
{Pinterest}

Fall.
{Polyvore via Pinterest}


What are YOU most excited to wear this fall?! 
                                                                                           

Wow, just seeing all these pins about Fall makes me so excited for all that it has to offer!! And was I right about Jenn?! Sweet and nice!! Go and check out her blog & give her some love!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. I would literally take and wear each of these outfits! So cute!!

    And yay for Vegas. I'll be there next weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those outfits make me really really excited for fall!! I think I'm looking forward to being reunited with my blazers and boots the most. :)

    Jess - J's Style
    fancypants514.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that outfit with the leopard scarf!! i cannot wait for fall fashion! i am on the hunt to find some good riding boots.

    ReplyDelete