Monday, December 31, 2012

Sayonara 2012, Hello 2013

Happy Monday!! I can say that because I'm off and today is New Year's Eve!! I've never been one to be overly excited for NYE, but I have a good feeling about 2013 and can't wait to welcome it in with my greatest friends by my side. Today I wanted to reflect on all the exciting things that occurred over the course of 2012, I can't believe how quickly the year flew by and I have so many more exciting things happening in 2013, I'll have to learn and really soak those moments in. Here's a look back: {Get ready for an overload of pictures!!}

January

-Celebrated my cousin & baby sisters birthdays at The Drake


-Got to celebrate a friend/coworker's baby shower



-Got my 2nd tattoo with my sister for our grandmother


February

-Celebrated Valentines Day with my lover{s}


-AND...

'nuff said

March

-Celebrated St. Patty's Day as if I was Irish, started off like a fun day, but getting hammered before noon and calling it a night at 7pm is definitely not my cup of tea



-Got my very first Michael Kors bag, swoon


April

-Got to see this little monkey after such a long time


-Went to the Hershey chocolate factory with my cousins


-Celebrated my cousins engagement with all of us being together {rarely happens!}


-Went to the very best Chicago Bulls game to date. Got to sit behind the courtside seats, got John Lucas III's autograph and was an arm distance away from Derrick Rose.





-Got to also meet and get Kevin Love's {Minnesota Timberwolves} autograph


-Unfortunately, this was the month that D.Rose tore his ACL and was out for the rest of the year :/


May

-My blog makeupHER was re-born! I remember those days where I would crank out posts and have 3-4 people viewing my blog, to see where I'm at right now I'm blessed!!  My first real post as makeupHER, HERE!

-My best friends' engagement party!! It was such a blast and cannot wait to celebrate their wedding in 2013!!




June

-Celebrated my niece's 1st birthday party in Michigan


-Met & held the cutest baby on this planet, and he's not even a relative!


-Went to the Brookfield Zoo for the first time since 7th grade!!


July

-Took a Wilton cake decorating class and learned SOOO much!


-Went to my really good friends' Hawaiian themed bridal shower


August

-Went to Vegas for 4 days and celebrated my 24th birthday there!!!





September

-Celebrated a cousins wedding in New Jersey, you can read the full recap HERE!



October

-Went to the Chicago Bulls preseason game with my besties


-Went to my best friends sisters engagement party


Gorgeous Bride-to-be & I

-Also got a new guy, N on the 23rd :)



November

-Voted in the 2012 Presidential election


-Got into my very first car accident :/, recap HERE!

-Celebrated my first Black Wednesday with my bff's


-Had our 1st annual Friendsgiving dinner



December

-Did WAY too much damage on my credit card

-Got to do our 1st annual Friendsmas dinner



Phew, that was quite a lot of stuff that happened in 2012! Thanks so much for sticking around and reading all of that. I truly am blessed to have such amazing blog friends and readers and hope you will continue to stick with me in 2013! 

 Here is a little sneak peek as to what I will be wearing tonight for New Year's Eve.


I'll be pairing this little number with some black tights and my black suede wedges and some simple gold jewelry! 

I hope each and every one of you guys have a fantastic and safe new year's ahead and cheers to another year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment