Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tuesday Topics {Instagram Faves}

Hey lovers! Happy Tuesday, it has been rainy and gloomy around these parts and I am actually wishing for a little snow. I mean I do live in Chicago, we are known for our horrible winters. I'm not wishing for any horrible storms, but a little snow that sticks around would be nice, I always did love watching the snow fall. Anywho, I wasn't going to post today, but I saw Tiffany's post for this week's Tuesday Topics and wanted to join in on the fun! 



This week's topic is:
6 of our favorite Instagram photos!

You can follow me on Instagram here or @npat62

These were pretty hard to choose, but it was fun to go back and look at all the pictures on my Instagram, enjoy!


If you know me at all, you know I am obsessed with Starbucks and cannot function properly without it so of course the drink pic {one of many} had to be a favorite.


This was me lounging poolside at the MGM Grand pool in Vegas, how I would love to go back to Vegas and be nice and perfectly tan again!


I'm not 100% sure why I love this picture, but maybe because my hair isn't doing it's own thing and actually cooperating with me has something to do with it. 


These 2 girls keep me sane 99.9% of the time and this was taken late summer at Gameworks where we all just let loose and had a blast! 


I have really gotten into my wine nights and I'm glad my friends are all wineo's because it helps having drinking buddies! This picture was from an impromptu wine night we had at my girlfriends house, love those kind of nights.


This picture I picked because I quite frankly love this outfit. It makes me look skinny and I absolutely love wearing summer dresses, too bad I have to wait 5-6 months to be wearing them again.


What are your 6 favorite pictures you've posted on Instagram? Link up and leave links in the comments section below!

Toodles lovebirds!

2 comments:

  1. I love Starbucks and am actually heading there in a few minutes!! Haha. Love all of your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me a good wine night! Looks great! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete