Thursday, December 20, 2012

Secret Santa Reveal!

Happy Thursday friends! I have been dying to do this post and share with the blogging world what my Secret Santa got me, and to figure out who it is so I can send a thank you card! Well today is the day to reveal ourselves and I want to first thank the lovely elves KellyTabitha, and Janna for hosting this awesome Secret Santa swap! If you want to see what I got for my swap partner, check out the hosts' blogs! 



Gift Swap



I had the pleasure of shopping for the lovely Kenzie @ Life & Lemons. I got to know her through her blog and had such a blast shopping for her gift! Here is what I got from my Secret Santa, she obviously knows me and my love for wine by the gifts!



{} Cute wine stationary 
{} Drink markers in tiny colorful mustaches my favorite!
{} Winter Candy Apple hand lotion, which is my absolute favorite scent!!
{} Chocolate kisses, yum!

I was pleased with my gifts and can't wait to see what Kenzie thinks of her goodies!

8 comments:

  1. I almost bought that wine notepad for my person too! Instead I bought the wine stoppers, for me =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the wine notepad! :)

    Now I'm just a little worried, maybe we participated in different bloggy gift swaps because 1.) I haven't gotten my gift yet and 2.) I thought we were linking up tomorrow to reveal our gifts but this must be a different swap so just ignore my ramblings lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that wine stationary is super and those mustaches are awesome! You got some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED my gifts! It is so funny that right before I opened my package I was complaining that I had run out of mascara! & That super cute elf ornament is hanging on my tree :D P.S. I wear that lipstick all the time - and I used to never, ever wear lipstick haha! Thank you so much!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the wine stationary is my fave! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wine stationary is soooo cute. I want it too.
    Thanks for linking up beautiful.

    Happy holidays.
    Tab

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww I love Kenzie! Those mustaches are so cute! I'm glad that your swap partner paid attention to your likes ;) Thanks for participating and Happy Holidays! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you for sure made out like a bandit! I'm totally obsessed with the mustache drink labels and may just have to get myself some of those!

    Happy Holidays Nikki!

    Courtney @ Little Miss MBA

    ReplyDelete