Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Campus Book Rentals & Operation Smile

Hey friends! Today's post is for all you college kids out there. I feel your pain when it comes to buying textbooks each semester for classes even if it goes unused many times. I can't even comprehend how much money I've wasted buying textbooks, but not anymore! Saving money on textbooks has never been easier with www.campusbookrentals.com. Some really awesome perks they offer include:


{} Savings of 40-90% off of bookstore prices
{} Free shipping both ways
{} You're free to highlight in the textbooks
{} Flexible renting periods
{} AND the best part, they donate to Operation Smile with each and every textbook rented

So not only are you saving money and space from all those books which truthfully are taking up room and collecting dust, but you are also donating to a great charity, Operation Smile, through each rental! 

Here is a perfect example of how much CampusBookRentals saves money on textbooks. I bought a book for my legal & ethical issues in health care course and spent close to $60 to buy the book, but if I were smart and rented it from CampusBookRentals I could have saved almost $20 and wouldn't have to worry about selling the book at the end of the semester. 



I really love the fact that not only am I saving money by renting the book, I am not worrying about paying for shipping either way and I can highlight in the book as if I had bought it! 

I am highly recommending all you college students to visit CampusBookRentals for all your textbook rental needs and I'm sure your wallet/bank account will thank you!! 

*I was compensated for this post, but ALL opinions are my honest thoughts!*

No comments:

Post a Comment