Friday, December 7, 2012

Nail Files {12/7/12}

Happy Friday lovers!! I could not be more excited for it to be Friday and getting this weekend to just relax and hang out at home, plus get a ton of studying for finals done! I've been in a mood for the past few days where I just can't stand people, do you guys ever feel that way. Like there are some people at work that cannot let a minute go by without complaining, that pisses me off so much. Sometimes I just want to yell please shut up and stop complaining, people just aren't thankful for what is around them and instead find reasons to bitch and moan about each and every thing. These are some ecards to just sum up all this...




"Jeez, tell me how you really feel Nikki" is what you're all thinking aren't you? Well that's just a combination of hatred for stupidity in people, complainers, and raging hormones, a super lethal combination I'll tell ya! 

Anyways, here's the real reason for the post, linking up with Vicki and Tara for Nail Files.


This week I wanted to try something a little different with my color mixing. I love a neutral nail and have been rocking one for a few weeks now, but I wanted to throw in a punch of color with a polish I've had laying around for a while. I think the sparkly hot pink accent nail is the perfect color to off-set the neutral polish. I re-used my Butter polish in Yummy Mummy and for the accent nail used L.A. Colors BCC 575 Pink


I love the polish quality in the Butter polish and even though it comes with an expensive price tag, having a few staple colors is important, plus those Ulta coupons come in handy for these or you can ask for some as a stocking stuffer!! 

What are you lovebirds sporting this week?
Show off those pretty nails and leave links in the comments below! 

Toodles princesses!

2 comments: