Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sunday Social {Week 29}

Yay it's Sunday and I couldn't be happier since I'm off of work for the next 3 days for Christmas!!  I cannot wait for all the excitement that Christmas Eve & day holds this year. I am spending Christmas Eve with all my cousins and we are baking goodies, swapping gifts and watching Christmas movies galore! On Christmas day I think everyone is coming over to our house for dinner and it will be nice to just hang around with family all day. Before all of that excitement, I'm joining Neely and Ashley for the 29th week of Sunday Social!! 


Sunday Social
1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
I'm a sucker for mint chocolate chip or anything with Oreos in them!


2. What is your favorite smell?
I adore Burberry Brit & Viva La Juicy as far as perfumes go, but for like candles and hand lotions I am a sucker for anything vanilla scented!



3. What is your favorite TV commercial {past or present}?
I am a HUGE Chicago Bulls fan and just a fan of Derrick Rose so when he had his injury last season it was horrible to think of the Bulls without their MVP, but this commercial gave me chills the first time I saw it and whenever the Bulls lose a game I just watch this and it restores hope in #thereturn!!!



Chills I tell ya!

4. What is your favorite day of the week?
I think Saturdays because I never work and it's my definite sleep in day. Plus there is always something happening or things that need to be done that makes for a great Saturday. 

5. What is your favorite way to waste time?
PINTEREST!! I don't know if this is "wasted time" because I am simply just doing research and finding material to make my friends laugh at, I call that work! 


6. What is your favorite article of clothing?
This one is definitely hard because I love a lot of my clothes. I attach sentiment to each and every item I own, but if I had to pick something I wear wayy more than the others, it would be my VS Pink pull over. I am living in it during the winter, but I do have other favorites like dresses, jeans, yoga pants, etc.

Happy Holidays lovebirds, hope you all cherish the time spent with your loved ones!

5 comments:

  1. Hey girl, swinging by from the social! I too love me some vanilla scents...what is it about vinalla?!?! Aren't we all pinterest addicts now, geesh. New follower, hope you'll swing by my blog and do the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looove burberry! and oreos are so delicious I could just any ice cream in general!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mint Chocolate Chip was by far my favorite until I was introduced to Bluebell & started trying all their flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am stopping by from the link up! I am a sucker for the green mint ice cream too! :)

    http://countryrootscityliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have to agree with your ice cream choice!

    Stopping by from the social :)

    ReplyDelete