Friday, December 21, 2012

Nail Files {12/21/12}

Happy last day of the world friends! I jokes, hopefully the world doesn't end I have gifts that need to be unwrapped and I'm patiently waiting until Christmas Eve to tear into them. Moving on, today I am linking up with the usual ladies, Vicki and Tara for Nail Files!


I am in love with my nails this week, they remind me of sugarplums and fairy dust. I need to get some better practice on doing sparkly tips, but I think they turned out pretty well for my first time around. I just picked up this beautiful color from Sephora for only $5!! It's Sephora by OPI in Betsey and I love how it only takes one coat to get the perfect opaque look! I then used the F21 love & color in a purple multi-color sparkle. 


What's sparkling on your digits?!

7 comments: