Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Topic of Firsts

Hey friends! I saw this post on Amber's blog a few days back and I was in love with the idea. I think it's a fantastic way for you guys to get to know me better. Here are some of my firsts!

First thing you do when you wake up in the morning:
I usually groan at the fact that it's time to get up and usually check my emails and social media before getting out of bed to actually get ready. Priorities people!




First thing you reach for when you open the fridge:
Probably milk. I am obsessed with it and could drink 4-5 glasses a day, there's no such thing as dairy overkill is there?! Oh wells!




First things you do when you get to the gym:
I've fallen off the gym wagon lately, but when I do go I usually head straight to the nearest open treadmill to get a run in.




First thing you do when you get home from work:
Since the sun is going down earlier it is usually dark by the time I get home from work so I usually get changed into my sweats {if I'm not going out after work} and get right on my laptop.




First car:
My first car was a '96 Toyota Corolla in a deep red. I loved that car, that is until my sister crashed and totaled it.


First accident/traffic violation:
This actually happened just a few weeks ago the day before Thanksgiving, you can read about it here. It was my fault and I rear ended the car in front of me {to be fair, she did short-brake me}. Coincidentally, I got my first traffic violation that day too for failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident.


*my poor car :(*


First thing you wanted to be when you grew up:
Why a princess of course. It was either that or a ballerina, can't remember exactly, but definitely was reaching for the more achievable career choice don't you think? Now I'm just about done with school to become a medical assistant and I couldn't be happier with my decision to choose this path for myself. Definitely not a ballerina or princess, but I'm making a name for myself and really isn't that what we all want for ourselves?!



*I think I just really wanted to rock the tutu*



First choice beverage:
Vitamin water-Fuji Apple or if it's nighttime {or just a hard day} White wine!






First choice breakfast:
Bagel and cream cheese, preferably Panera bagels.




First choice dessert:
This is definitely hard because I have a huge sweet tooth, but it's either cheesecake or cupcakes.






First song that comes to mind:
I am obsessed with Taylor Swift's new CD Red and a song that is constantly roaming around my noggin' is Begin Again.




First major purchase:
The only thing I can think of right now is my plane ticket to India a few years ago. Those bad boys are expensive and I was proud to say I could pay for it myself!



First job:
My first job was at Mrs.Field's Cookies at the mall. I loved the eating cookies and drinking Icee's all day at work, but hated being in the mall during the summer missing out on all the fun! 


*Not the one I worked at, but looks similar*


First time you flew on a plane:
My parents took me to India when I was just a wee 7 months old and I guess that would be the first time I flew on a plane, do I remember it, hell no! 


*Yup that is yours truly my first time in India*

Well I hope this was a way to get to know me better, also thanks to Google Images for the majority of these pictures! What are some of your firsts, leave your links if you did this post in the comments below I'd love to read yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment